What is NLP
NLP gives us the best way to live life, having control on what we think, do and achieve. NLP for Sales, NLP for Peak Performance and NLP for Life for those who go abroad and live life independently are the favourite areas people prefer to go for it.
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming. ‘Neuro’, Latin for nerve, refers to the way we gather information from the outside world with our five senses. ‘Linguistic’, the study of language, refers to the way we make sense of that information by organising it into the structure of language. ‘Programming’ is a way of controlling something. In this case it refers to the way our interpretations of the world control our actions, choices and behaviours in day-to-day life. NLP teaches us that by changing how we make sense of the world, we can then adjust our behaviours and actions in order to make the most of ourselves and our lives.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is thought to be one of the most effective and accessible self-help methods to come from modern psychology. Many life coaches use NLP techniques to help ‘reprogramme’ clients’ patterns of thinking and behaving.
NLP is an excellent tool for understanding people; it is immediately applicable to business. By learning techniques from your life coach, you will be able to improve how you communicate, empathise and negotiate with your colleagues, business partners, employees and bosses.
Achieve the following with NLP Training.
- Representational Systems that help in better learning – Learning with ease
- Change the physiology to change your being – the power of the posture. Have control over your emotions and inspire others to do the same.
- Anchoring to establish Association/Dissociation with instant possibility to switch to High Performance state.
- Phobia Cure – Get freedom from phobias that stop your growth and happy being.
- Clean Language, Magical words and Transformational vocabulary – Empowering Conversations
- New Code Game to achieve concentration and freedom from distracting thoughts
- Use NLP change mantra’s to deal with unwanted habits, non-productive emotions, unwanted behaviours and phobias, and learn when and where to use them.
- Build and maintain rapport – the key to successful relationships.
- Modelling – Model and replicate excellence in your life.
- Work with one’s and others maps of the world to create more choice and flexibility.
- To GET practical well-formed outcomes – Goals to reach greater heights
- Elicit values states and values to make your customer buy your product.
- Power of the questions that get an answer – ‘Yes’
- Feed your goals to the subconscious mind and make your job easy and faster.
- Time Management, Simple habits to strengthen abilities and efficiency building
- How to motivate your self – the Pain and Pleasure principle, reward yourself
- Goals and Motivation goes hand in hand.
Let us know your interest so that we can arrange a call back to you.